Addiction Treatment and Sober Living Advertising Platform
Turn Your Online Presence into Clients with Sober Group’s Ad Marketing Network!
Sober Group is a trusted agency within the addiction treatment industry. If you’re visiting us for the first time, that means you’re looking to reach out to thousands of potential clients, while watching your business grow using our advertising network. Think of us as your compass for navigating how to extend the digital presence of your treatment center or sober living home in the mobile-first digital world.
Sober Group advertising platform allows website owners, brands, publishers, and bloggers to automatically run different ad placements, layouts, and content to learn more (like bounce rate, session duration, and pageviews per visit) or how to capture new clients for business.
We know that digital marketing isn’t your full-time job. It’s ours. So we do all the work for you, while you focus on running your business. Reach your exact target audience and drive client conversions with premium performance display ads, powered by precise intent data. Get started today
How to Create Your Ad for Sober Group
Let us show you how Sober Group banner advertising works.
1. What is banner advertising?
It’s a form of online advertising through banners.
Banner advertising is also called display advertising (as opposed to text-only advertising) because of the visual nature of banner ads. The purpose of banner advertising on Sober Group is to promote your brand or business. The banner ad can take the visitor from the host website to your website or a specific landing page.
2. What is a banner ad?
- A banner ad, or a web banner, is an advertisement displayed into a web page. The advertisement consists of an image (.jpg, .png, .gif) or of a multimedia object (usually created using Flash or HTML5).
- Thus, banner ads can be static or animated, depending on the technology used to make them.
- The static banner ad can be a simple image or a visual that is acting just like an ad but in the digital ecosystem you can click on it and get to the website or landing page of the advertisement.
- An animated banner ad (or web banner) is a type of digital advertising that is delivered by an ad server. The purpose is the same as the one for the static banner ad: to get noticed on the website and make the user click on it.
- Also you can call the animated ad a programmatically generated display or sequential visual that creates the illusion that the objects in the image are moving.
3. How do banner ads work?
- Banner ads are intended to generate traffic to a website by linking to it. Also, web banners can function as regular, print advertisements: inform, notify about a new product, increase brand awareness and so on.
- However, most banners are clickable and their main function is to get clicked on. But we’ll talk about banner effectiveness in a few moments.
So, why use banner advertising?
- Brand awareness – you can grow your brand awareness using banner ads so people can easily recognize your product or service. Brands like IBM, Apple, Target or Nike use banner ads to grow their business.
- Lead generator – it’s a great way to build your users base. If you are as SaaS you can use banner ads to get more users sign up and try your product/service.
- Retarget your audience – if somebody came on your website but didn’t sign up on your newsletter or didn’t try out your product you can retarget them with banner.
- Generally, banner ads are placed in high traffic websites that offer interesting or useful content.
- But, besides traffic, there are other important aspects to be taken into consideration when choosing a website to advertise on. This is why we always recommend you to advertise on the websites that are in your industry’s niche.
- One of these aspects is the website’s target, which has to more or less match with the banner’s intended audience.
4. Why is banner advertising effective?
One advantage of the online advertising over the traditional one is that its effectiveness can be easily measured. Regarding banner ads, the main effectiveness indicator is the click-through rate. The click-through rate (CTR) is calculated by dividing the number of users who clicked on the ad by the number of times the ad was displayed (impressions).
For instance, one might say that a certain ad has a click-through rate of 3%. That means that out of 100 impressions delivered, the banner was clicked on three times.
Therefore, the higher the CTR is, the more effective the advertisement is. It’s that simple.
5. Standard banner sizes for advertising
To effective give audiences a greater experience when viewing ads in our ad network, we chose the modern 16:9 aspect ratio for our ads and have selected two sizes for our network
• 350 x 200 wide format small
• 960 x 540 wide format large
6. How to create banner for advertising
You don’t have to be a professional designer to design a banner ad. But there are a few simple principles you have to make sure that you understand while you design a banner ad:
- Who is your main target and what do you want from them? Before you design a banner ad you need to know who is your core audience and what you want from them. Maybe you want them to click on your website, or to buy your limited sale product or to try your service for free. Think about that!
- What is your value proposition? This will help you write the text of your banner and also choose a good CTA button text.
- Choose a Standard web banner ad size – Because the publishers are usually using the standard banner ad sizes on their websites. So, if you pick another size you limit the reach of your banner ad campaigns.
- Use readable fonts – You want the user to understand what you want to offer and what he can get if he will click your banner ad.
- Use high quality photos – A very low quality photos and images used in a banner ad can create mistrust between the brand and the user. 54% of users don’t click banner ads because they don’t trust them.
- Use your brand colors – If you want to create professional banner ads and you want people to recognize your brand on the internet I recommend you to stay close to your brand color.
- Don’t overcrowd your banner ad – The simpler the banner ad is the easier you can communicate the right message to your audience.
- Don’t forget to use a branding element (logo, company name or website) – It doesn’t matter how big you are in your industry, you need to use one of your branding elements to show the user that your company is behind that banner ad.
How do I advertise my banner?
After you create the banner, go to our display advertising order link.
7. How to start banner advertising?
It doesn’t matter what kind of advertising do you want to do, there are a few principles you must stuck to it so that you can have an effective banner ad campaign.
The thing that I love in banner advertising is that it’s all about visual advertising. The visuals (photo, videos) go beyond text advertising and you can easily use buttons, colors, images, text or even animations to create an easy to understand message.
So, what are the principles that will help you start in banner advertising?
- What do you want from your campaign – Think about your product/service and see what’s the specific idea you can build your campaign on.
- Determine your budget – Advertising is something you pay to show and banner advertising is the same. You need to know how much money you want to invest in this banner ad campaign.
- Who is your audience – Understanding who you want to advertise to will help you create a better banner ad campaign. Because you will know their needs and you will know how to design the banner ad to get noticed by them.
Why Display Advertising Good for You?
Banner advertising can be a real deal for your business if you know how to optimize it and get the best out of it. There are brands like AirBnb, Wall Mart or Time Magazine who use banner advertising and see an increase in their business.
Watch Your New Ad Run in Our Network
Depending on which display ad package you have purchased, your ad will been seen on the websites included in that package for one year from order placement date.